So what do you do on a Saturday in a small town?
Well the first thing is to take out all the Hollyhocks that over took the flower bed at your house. I so should've done before and after pictures, but we honestly had a forest!
Then you have kind neighbors that take pity on all the hard work as you pulled the hollyhocks from the house and let you borrow their ranger to dump them!
Riley says, "Nana, this is what I want for Christmas! - Make it the 6 seater for all of us!"
Then you load up the kids and take them to a DRIVE-IN movie!
We watched planes and it was great! (Don't you love the vampire eyes!) Hagan fell asleep about an hour into the show and then I snuggled with him to stay warm. We can't wait to try this out in the summer when it isn't so cold after dark.
As always,
Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment